This page will be a running record of what goes on in my head. Most of it will be gibberish with no value whatsoever, and the rest will be garbage with no value whatsoever. Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, December 15, 2008

Rambling..

Troubles with my mind are causing me to start new writings, get a few pages into them, then delete them entirely. I find myself frustrated over the lack of perfect wording, or suitable metaphore. Maybe i will just write, and see what comes out. Fuckin free for all.

Recently, I have found myself in deep thought over the poor and homeless in my country. I find that my mind has a very difficult time accepting the situation as hopeless,rather, I see an issue that is dying for new tactics, ideas, and movements. I have been collecting coats as a warm-up for further actions. Once this drive is wrapped up, I will gather those who took part, and conduct a "lessons learned" meeting, so that the next event will benifit from the knowlege gained in this one. If an attept is made at continual, intentional evolution....I dunno, maybe something great could come of it. i am avoiding the recipt of advice from any who have done this before, in an attempt to try an maximize the potential "out of the box' thinking that I tend to be capable of.





Free Web Site Counter

Free Counter

No comments:

Counter