This page will be a running record of what goes on in my head. Most of it will be gibberish with no value whatsoever, and the rest will be garbage with no value whatsoever. Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, September 25, 2009

As of the last several months, I have been on a reading tear that I think may be unmatched in my life previously. In an effort to make up for my educational shortcomings, I have been making an effort to read as many of the greatest books in history as I can get my hands on. Now the books I have chosen have been referred to me through various sources including word of mouth, press articles and by simply holding the status of "classic".

It is a very interesting thing to note how ones thought processes begin to change and the paradigms shift as the mind expands to accomidate new ideas. It is also quite interesting to note how some of the ideas that once changed the world due to their insight or originality, are now common place thoughts and it is pretty hard to see them as anything other than basics.

No comments:

Counter